Write Your Own Book!
Do you want to write a book?
Then how about writing a great book!
Whether it’s that novel you’ve started, you want to share your expertise or you have a brilliant idea for a book relating to your business, this course will help you move forward to write that book. Even if you are just starting out writing, you will gain confidence, practical help and inspiration.
Find out how to:
- Build the self-belief and determination you need to succeed.
- Tap into your inspiration for your writing.
- Develop a practical plan for writing your book.
- Enhance your reputation through your writing.
- Have a product, your book, to sell.
Includes instruction in practical relaxation to move you from frazzle to flow!
These tried and tested methods have helped many writers.
This course is taught personally by Patricia Cleghorn, author and Principal of Orchid International.
Please contact us:
- For coaching with Patricia personally, face-to-face or Skype world-wide. Even a single session with Patricia can help you move forward with your book.
- To discuss inviting Patricia to teach this course for your group .
- To receive information about our next open course.
‘Patricia’s work can help nurture some of the most important things you need in writing, in business, or in life: confidence and inspiration.’
Niall Murtagh, author of ‘The Blue-Eyed Salaryman’,
published by Profile Books
‘I found Patricia’s workshops illuminating: they offered new perspectives on my profession that I hadn’t considered before.’
Angus Konstam, author, historian and broadcaster
Chair, Society of Authors in Scotland
"Gave me the self-confidence to publish my first poetry collection" Sheila Templeton, SlowRoadHome Makar Press
Please email us if you are interested in courses in the following locations: